A. Expanding Access to Basic Education
- Complete the primary schools like Bani Primary School, M.Delos Reyos (Annex)
- Complete the secondary level at Balanga Integrated School from second year to a tech-voc school.
- Organize multi-grade/combination classes in far-flung barangays.
- Organize SPED classes for fast learners and mentally and physically challenged.
- Pursue effectively the Alternative Learning System (ALS) program for OSY and adults.
- Raise the participation, completion and cohort survival rates.
B. The Quality and Relevance of Basic Education for Academic Excellence
- Upgrade the teachers proficiency in teaching the content areas of English, Science, Mathematics, Filipino and the delivery of MAKABAYAN
- Focus on readiness for school at Grade I.
- Organize Special Science Curriculum (SSC) classes, Special Program for the Arts (SPA)
- Put emphasis on closer supervisions: time on task; more pupil/student – contact time
- Use multi-level strategies, materials, SIM, good for reinforcement, enrichment and remedial instruction to address individual differences/learners abilities.
- Enhance the preparation and administration of varied evaluation materials and appropriate utilization of results.
- Raise the achievement of school age population.
C. Improving the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Education Services
- Orient and update the School Governing Councils (SGCs) relative to the implementation of School-Based Management
- Prepare School Improvement Plan (SIP), Annual Implementation Plan (AIP) per school and Class Improvement Plan (CIP) per teacher.
- Provide/repair basic educational facilities, materials and equipment through wise utilization of SBRM/Principal-Led/Local and school funds.
- Improve health services for teachers, pupils/students; Feeding Program for malnourished children.
- Maintain a wholesome learning environment through partnerships, Adopt-a-School Program
- Support the (Madrasah) Arabic Language & Islamic Values Education (ALIVE) Program
- Mentor the low performing teachers.
- Strengthen the Experiential Learning of Student Teachers.
D. Institutionalization of Early Childhood Care and Development
- Strengthen the Early Childhood Education (ECE) \
- Request for items of Pre-school teachers at least one (1) per complete elementary school.
- Supervise pre-school classes.
- Implement the School Readiness Assessment Program for grade one entrants.
E. Strengthening Local Culture and Arts, Media and Sports
- Put up a school paper/organ in every school.
- Organize cultural, musical, arts, literary and sports fests.
- Participate in local historical celebrations.
- Strengthen leadership and social skills of the youth through Scouting, Student Government, Youth Fora, YECS and other school-initiated/coordinated activities/projects.
F. Social Advocacy
- Organize PTAs/Federated PTAs, SGCs
- Improve networking/linkages with GO’s, NGO’s and the community including volunteers (foreigners)
- Support the TCP, CFSS, HERO and other related programs/ projects.
- Support teachers’ coops.