Former Schools Division Superintendents:
Lilia M. Santiago, Ed.D.
Schools Division Superintedent
July, 2006 - up to Present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercises general superintendence over the schools in the Division.
- Formulation of policies and decision-making.
- Appoints teachers and other personnel in the Division.
- Determines suitableness of school sites, buildings and control their use.
- Provides needed textbooks and other instructional materials, equipment and supplies.
- Prepares budget for the Division.
- Acts as co-chairman of the City School Board.
Dr. Nora M. Uy
January, 2005 - July, 2006
- Was born on July 06, 1941 at Banaba South, Batangas City
- Married to Romeo B. Uy and had five (5) siblings
- Finished elementary at Banaba Elem. School in 1953 and graduated salutatorian
- Graduate of BSEed at Philippine Normal College with honors as CUM LAUDE
- Masteral in Educational Mgmt. was attained in 1961 at Ateneo de Manila as MEC-Ateneo Scholar
- Completed her Ph.D major in Development Education at UST
- Classroom Teacher in Batangas West and Mandaluyong Elem. Schools ( 1961 -1983)
- Elem. School Principal I (1983 – 1988)
- Elem. School Principal II (1988 – 1990)
- Elem. School Principal III ( 1990 – 1997)
- Elem. School Principal IV ( 1997 – 1998)
- Assistant Schools Division Superintendent In the Division of Makati City ( 1998 – Jan. 20,2005)
- ASDS – Division of Balanga City ( Jan 21, 2005 – July 05, 2006)
Mr. Raul O. Moscoso
July, 2004 - December, 2005
(No Avaible Information)