Proposed Guidelines on the Use of the Audio Visual Room
Post date: Mar 7, 2011 6:08:25 AM
- The AVR facilities and services are primarily intended to serve the needs of teachers and students to facilitate learning.
- Other sectors of community may also avail of the facilities & services provided the written application is approved by the Principal. Charges will be imposed.
- The AVR should be kept clean at all times.
- Eating & smoking are strictly prohibited.
- Talking and roaming around should be minimized during Video presentation.
- AVR use is scheduled on the FIRST come FIRST serve basis. Request for its use should be in writing and approved by the Supervisor/Principal at least 24 hours before its use. Application forms are available at the Property Custodian Office.
- Teachers should preview materials they intend to use and evaluate its relevance and appropriateness to the subject matter.
- Teachers concerned should be present at all times during the scheduled viewing of the classes. They are directly responsible for the behavior of their students in the AVR.
- In case of damages the concerned person/persons should pay for the cost of repair or replacement of the damage material.