By: Ms. Yolanda V. Pruna
Teaching since time immemorial has been very laborious and taxing because of the numerous responsibilities it entails from preparation of teaching materials, execution of teaching-learning process to conferencing the parents about their child’s progress. If you are not ready for all these stuffs then, this profession is not for you. Yet, if you feel confident and happy in accomplishing all these tasks then, you just have to find ways on how to overcome all these odds in teaching.
Here are ten helpful ways to combat stressful days in school:
1. Pray before you start your day.
2. Do your planned activities for the day.
3. Keep quiet and stare blankly on the wall when the pupils become so unruly in the class. Don't shout or show negative reactions to their misdemeanors. They will understand your silence.
4. Inject humor in your lessons. This way, you make yourself happy and your pupils too but be careful not to offend anyone in the class.
5. Never listen to negative rumor or opinion of others against anyone in school so that you won’t feel bad.
6. Dwell on your blessings small or big. It’s still a blessing.
7. Accept challenging works with confidence and faith that you can do it.
8. Put everything in the right perspective. First thing first.
9. Shun yourself against negative people. They won’t do anything but put you in shambles.
1o. Line up your activities as if every day is your last day.
Remember all these and make every day a better day than yesterday….
Latest News >