posted Mar 6, 2011, 10:08 PM by Unknown user
updated Mar 14, 2011, 11:04 PM
- The AVR facilities and services are primarily intended
to serve the needs of teachers and students to facilitate learning.
- Other sectors of community may also avail of the
facilities & services provided the written application is approved by
the Principal. Charges will be imposed.
- The AVR should be kept clean at all times.
- Eating & smoking are strictly prohibited.
- Talking and roaming around should be minimized during
- AVR use is scheduled on the FIRST come FIRST serve
basis. Request for its use should be in writing and approved by the
Supervisor/Principal at least 24 hours before its use. Application forms
are available at the Property Custodian Office.
- Teachers should preview materials they intend to use
and evaluate its relevance and appropriateness to the subject matter.
- Teachers concerned should be present at all times
during the scheduled viewing of the classes. They are directly responsible
for the behavior of their students in the AVR.
- In case of damages the concerned person/persons should
pay for the cost of repair or replacement of the damage material.